2 Year Warranty Guaranteed
All items both Re-Certified, and New sold by Essential Electric include a 30 day return policy and a 2-year full warranty. This means that they are guaranteed to be free from defects for a full 2 years from the date that the product was shipped from our warehouse.
Product Questions? Contact Us
The Square D BDA36110 is a Molded Case circuit breaker. This type BDA circuit breaker is a member of The Powerpact family. The BDA36110 is a 3 pole, 600 Volt, 110 amp rated circuit breaker, with an AIC rating of 18kA@480V and is manufactured by Square D and Schneider Electric. The BDA36110 uses a I-Line Style Plug-In connection and includes thermal magnetic protection. The trip unit features LI - Long-Time and Instantaneous functions.ÊÊEvery part Essential Electric sells is also backed by our industry leading gold standard 2-year warranty.
- Part Number: BDA36110
- Manufacturers: Schneider Electric
- Sub-Category: Molded Case
- GTIN: 785901051893
- Poles: 3
- Phase: 3
- Voltage: 600
- Amperage: 110
- AIC Rating: 18kA@480V
- Connection: I-Line Style Plug-In
- Protection: Thermal Magnetic
- Functions: LI - Long-Time and Instantaneous
- Wire size: AWG 14 to AWG 2/0 Aluminum/Copper
- Family: Powerpact
- Type: BDA
- Certification: CE, GB, UL, EN/IEC, NMX, NEMA, CSA, CCC, EAC, NOM
- Dimensions: Depth 3.50 in (89 mm) Width 3.19 in (81 mm) Height 5.39 in (137 mm)
- Weight: 3.9
- Opens in a new window.